Register with a RAC
- Go to my.unh.edu and login
Note: For login assistance, call (603)862-4242.
- Select Webcat
- Select Registration
- Select Add/Drop Courses
- Select Term (ex: Fall 2018) from dropdown and Submit
- Enter your RAC (given to you by your advisor, normally during an appointment)
- Enter CRNs (the five digit course reference number) for the courses at the bottom of the page, or select Class Search to find classes which are open
Note: When searching for classes, if there is a number in the RESV column, then the section is open
- Select Submit Changes
- Select Complete when finished
- For a printout of your schedule; choose Printable Schedule
Type in the date for the first full week of classes
- WEBCAT online registration is available 24 hours a day Monday – Saturday.
- Registration reopens for all students: July 11, 2018 (8:00 am EST)
- Holds will prohibit registration. View Holds via WEBCAT under Student Records now and once again just before registration window opens.
- Go to courses.unh.edu to search for classes.
- Complete registration info is available through the Registrar's Office.
- If you used your RAC to register on WEBCAT at least once, you will be able to view your RAC on WEBCAT by selecting View RAC-registered undergrads only on the Registration menu.
Common Error Messages
- Link Error: A2 Required: Register for a lecture AND a lab and/or recitation. Enter both CRNs and click Submit Changes.
- Closed Section or Reserve Closed: No space remains in this section at this time. Check for other open sections by clicking Class Search at the bottom of the page. There must be a seat remaining in the RESV column for you to register for the class.
- Major Restriction: This section is reserved for students already in a specific major. Check courses.unh.edu to see if other sections exist for non-majors.
- CORQ_(class) REQ: You must register for two classes. See courses.unh.edu for more information.
- Permission Required: You must have permission from either the department or the instructor. Check courses.unh.edu for details.