Incoming Student Appointments
The following students new to UNH will schedule appointments with the UAC. Students entering or re-entering UNH in the fall of 2020 will either be advised at June Orientation or after July 1, 2020 in a phone or face to face appointment.
- New Liberal Arts incoming undeclared freshmen
- Declared Liberal Arts freshmen students should contact their major department for advising.
- Transfer Liberal Arts - Undeclared
- Declared Liberal Arts transfer students should contact their major department for advising.
- Readmitted Liberal Arts - Undeclared
All other students should contact their major department about academic advising and course registration.
Schedule an Appointment
- Log on to myWildcat Success.
- Use your myUNH Username and Password. If you have forgotten it or need to activate it, go to myUNH.
- From student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” (top right).
- For appointment type choose “College or Major Specific Advising” from drop down menu.
- For advisor’s college or center choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- For appointment type choose “UAC – New Student Advising” and click “Next”.
- For advisor’s department choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- Leave “Choose your advisor” blank and click “Next”.
- Choose the time block that works best for your schedule and click “Next”.
- In the Comments Box under Appointment Details list your reasons for this appointment and click “Confirm Appointment”.
Checklist to complete before the appointment
- Research majors/areas of interest.
- Schedule the appointment (details above).
- Check to see if you have a hold on your account.
- -Log in to myUNH
- -Select WebCat
- -Select Registration
- -Select View Holds
- Holds must be cleared before the appointment.
- If you have a hold, you will not be able to register.
- Transfer Students: Review your transfer credit evaluation.
- Readmitted Students: Review your UNH Degree Evaluation.
- In person appointments are in 101 Hood House in Durham.
- Phone appointments: please call 603-862-2064 at your scheduled appointment time.