Incoming Student Appointments
Updated 8/31/2020. Incoming student appointments are complete now. If you are a new student and still need advising for fall classes please call 603-862-2064 for assistance.
Only the following students may currently schedule phone appointments with the UAC. Directions are below.
- Undeclared Liberal Arts Transfer Students
- Undeclared Readmitted Liberal Arts Students
- Undeclared New Freshmen Liberal Arts Students
How To Schedule an Appointment:
- Log on to myWildcat Success.
- Use your myUNH Username and Password. If you have forgotten it or need to activate it, go to myUNH.
- From student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” (top right).
- For appointment type choose “College or Major Specific Advising” from drop down menu.
- For advisor’s college or center choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- For appointment type choose “UAC – New Student Advising” and click “Next”.
- For advisor’s department choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- Leave “Choose your advisor” blank and click “Next”.
- Choose the time block that works best for your schedule and click “Next”.
- In the Comments Box under Appointment Details list your reasons for this appointment and click “Confirm Appointment”.
- Your confirmation email will give you the phone number to call at the time of your appointment. You must intitiate the call; the advisor will not have your number to call you.
Checklist to complete before the appointment
- Research majors/areas of interest.
- Schedule the appointment (details above).
- Check to see if you have a hold on your account.
- -Log in to myUNH
- -Select WebCat
- -Select Registration
- -Select View Holds