Incoming Student Appointments
Only the following students may currently schedule phone appointments with the UAC. Directions are below.
- Undeclared Liberal Arts Transfer Students
- Undeclared Readmitted Liberal Arts Students
New Freshmen will use the link in the email sent to UNH email addresses following orientation to schedule appointments.
If you didn't attend orientation please email email@example.com for instructions on how to schedule.
How To Schedule an Appointment:
- Log on to myWildcat Success.
- Use your myUNH Username and Password. If you have forgotten it or need to activate it, go to myUNH.
- From student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” (top right).
- For appointment type choose “College or Major Specific Advising” from drop down menu.
- For advisor’s college or center choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- For appointment type choose “UAC – New Student Advising” and click “Next”.
- For advisor’s department choose “University Advising Center (UAC)”.
- Leave “Choose your advisor” blank and click “Next”.
- Choose the time block that works best for your schedule and click “Next”.
- In the Comments Box under Appointment Details list your reasons for this appointment and click “Confirm Appointment”.
- Your confirmation email will give you the phone number to call at the time of your appointment. You must intitiate the call; the advisor will not have your number to call you.
Checklist to complete before the appointment
- Research majors/areas of interest.
- Schedule the appointment (details above).
- Check to see if you have a hold on your account.
- -Log in to myUNH
- -Select WebCat
- -Select Registration
- -Select View Holds