Incoming Student Appointments
Incoming student appointments for Spring 2021 will take place from Dec. 14-Jan. 29. Check your UNH Wildcats email for information about how to make an appointment to get registered for classes. Meetings will be done via Zoom.
The University Advising Center advises these incoming or returning students only:
- Undeclared Liberal Arts Transfer Students
- Undeclared Readmitted Liberal Arts Students
- Undeclared New Freshmen Liberal Arts Students
All other students will meet with advisors in their declared majors.
How To Schedule an Appointment:
- Go to myWildcat Success and log in.
- From student home page, select “Schedule an Appointment” (top right).
- For What Type of Appointment You Would Like to Schedule choose: “College or Major Specific Advising” from drop down menu.
- For Service scroll down and choose “UAC - New Student Advising For Appointments”.
- Click on the Find Available Time button.
- On the next screen click on a date on the calendar to see open appointment times for that date.
- Click on a date and time on the right side of the screen.
- On the Review Detail page click on the Schedule button.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately and a reminder email 24 hours before your appointment. Both of these emails will include the Zoom link to use for your appointment.
Checklist to complete before the appointment
- Research majors/areas of interest.
- Schedule the appointment (details above).
- Check to see if you have a hold on your account.
- -Log in to myUNH
- -Select WebCat
- -Select Registration
- -Select View Holds