Locate your RAC


You must have already received your RAC from your advisor and attempted to register.

If you have not gotten or used your RAC, you must contact your advisor.
Find your assigned academic advisor


1. Go to my.unh.edu and login.

2. Select WEBCAT/Services Tab; click Continue button.

3. Select Registration

4. Select View RAC - registered undergrads only

6. Select current term


If you are an Undeclared Liberal Arts student, you can view your RAC on Wildcat Advising

  1. https://unh-insight.symplicity.com/sso/students
  2. On the right hand side: View Registration Access Code (RAC)