How to Register

UNH Students

All students with a MyUNH/Webcat account register online via WEBCAT.

No RAC required. Step by step registration instructions.

New Non-Degree Students

Eligibility Requirements to register for credit courses.

Register In-Person: Office of the Registrar, 11 Garrison Ave., Stoke Hall, Room 180, Durham, NH.

Register by Phone: (603) 862-2015 or 1-800-313-5327

Payment is due at the time of registration.

UNH Benefits-Eligible Employees

Employees whom have previously registered for a course, register online via MyUNH/WEBCAT. Step by step registration instructions.

Employees registering for the first time must register in-person or call the Office of the Registrar.


Continuing Education (non-degree) students must pay tuition and fees at the time of registration to avoid being dropped for non-payment.

UNH degree students will be billed electronically through MyUNH according to the Business Services billing schedule.

UNH benefits-eligible employees after registering, must submit tuition waiver requests online at to be financially cleared.

All other individuals planning to use financial aid, external tuition waivers or any other form of payment must provide documentation of that payment method at the time of registration.

For classes in Durham, documentation may be faxed to 603-862-2626 or scanned and emailed to

For classes in Manchester, documentation may be faxed to 603-641-4125 or scanned and emailed to

UNH accepts the following methods of payment: cash (please, do not mail), check (payable to UNH), credit card (VISA, MasterCard or Discover), financial aid, or credit from previous semester. Please note there is a 2.75% processing fee for all credit card payments.

2018 Summer Academic Calendar and Deadlines

*Closes at 4:30 p.m. on the last day of registration.


Course Dates


Online (Webcat), In-person,
Phone, and Fax Registration


Deadline (with Add form)



May 21 - June 22


March 26 - May 21

March 26 - May 14

May 25



May 21 - July 27


March 26 - May 21

March 26 - May 14

June 4



June 11 - Aug 3


March 26 - June 11

March 26 - June 4

June 20



June 25 - July 27


March 26 - June 25

March 26 - June 18

June 29


Special Summer Sessions*


March 26 - Varies by course*

Varies by course*


Study Abroad Programs


Contact the program coordinator directly.

Refund Policy & How to Drop a Course.

How to Add a Course after the term begins see below.

Courses beginning after June 25: In-person, phone, fax and mail-in registration continues.

Independent Study, Internship, Master's Thesis, Doctoral Research Registration Deadline: July 1.

Holidays: May 28 - Memorial Day holiday, no classes.
July 4 - Independence Day holiday, no classes.

Make-up or Exam Days:

Term 2: TBA (for Wed. July 4)
Term 3: TBA (for Wed. July 4)
Term 4: TBA (for Wed. July 4)

Adding a Course

If you wish to add a course after the course begins, you may do so only according to the Deadlines noted above with instructor permission or signature on an official add/drop form. To add a course via email, forward the instructor's email granting you permission to register with the course information to Alternatively you may download an add/drop form (or pick one up at the Registrar's Office, Stoke Hall, Rm 180) the paper form must be signed by the instructor and returned to the Registrar's Office within the published deadlines above.

After the add deadline by petition only.

Eligibility Requirements

The eligibility requirements for enrolling in credit-bearing courses include:

  • A high school diploma or equivalent.
  • Demonstrated successful academic performance.
  • Successful completion of all course prerequisites.
  • Not currently under disciplinary sanctions from another college or university, or court-ordered probation or other sanctions.

*The University reserves the right to restrict registration to those who can demonstrate the completion of the above requirements and to bar registration or withdraw a student who upon request fails to provide proper documentation or who demonstrates unacceptable performance once enrolled.

Undergraduate Level Courses

Undergraduate courses (numbered 200-799) are open to individuals who hold a high school diploma or GED.

High school juniors and seniors with strong academic skills may enroll through the CATS (Challenging Academically Talented Students) Program.

Graduate Level Courses

Graduate courses (numbered 800-999) are open to individuals who hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.