The Dean of Students Office is a part of the Division of Student Life, upholding Student Life's core values: Community, Safety, Wellness, and Inclusion. In addition to working directly with students, the Dean of Students has direct oversight of Community Standards, Off-Campus Engagement and Fraternity and Sorority Life, the Beauregard Center, and New Student Programs. See below for a list of all of the offices within Student Life.
The Dean helps students:
- Identify key resources available to them at UNH;
- Identify services at UNH intended to address their basic needs;
- Connect with academic supports that assist with their academic success.
The University of New Hampshire is committed to building and nurturing an environment of inclusive excellence where all students, faculty, and staff can thrive. We also are committed to providing open and inclusive access for all alumni, volunteers, learners, employees, and visitors seeking to participate in our programs and activities. We venture to sustain a campus environment that fosters mutual respect and understanding. We believe diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion are foundational values inextricably linked to achieving our core educational mission and embrace the many characteristics of our community members that make them uniquely themselves. Here, you belong and all are welcome.
Student Life Offices
- Campus Recreation
- Community Standards
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Health & Wellness
- Housing and Residential Life
- Psychological and Counseling Services
- Student Accessibility Services
- The Beauregard Center
- The Sexual Harassment & Rape Prevention PrograM
- Memorial Union Building
- Military and Veteran’s Service
- New Student Programs