Dean of Students
first year orientation students walking by t-hall


Michael Blackman

Hello Wildcats! I’m your Dean of Students and am here to help students navigate UNH and the many resources we have to offer. Don’t hesitate to contact me at dean.students@unh.edu or (603) 862-2053 if you need some help.

You can also follow me on Instagram or Twitter - @dean_mike_b. 

It’s a great day to be a Wildcat!

—Michael Blackman, Dean of Students

Alexander Hall dorm room

Housing, Food & Financial Support

wildcat statue

24-Hour Support

students walking on campus

Parents & Guardians

COVID-19 Information


To report an incident in which a student, or group of students, violates the UNH COVID-19 policies, please complete our online COVID Incident Reporting Form. Reports can be made by students, faculty, staff, and members of the general public. Provide as much information and detail as you are able. 

Covid-19 Incident Report Form
UNH Coronavirus Website

Wildcat Community Pledge

We each have a role to play in our own safety and health, and also in the health and safety of our fellow Wildcats. The University of New Hampshire Wildcat Community Pledge sets the behavioral expectations of those coming to any UNH campus (Durham, Manchester, and Concord)  and for those students living in the greater Durham area.
Wildcat Pledge

Incident Report Form

If you have observed, experienced or been provided information about an incident of sexual harassment, and, or sexual violence, discrimination, harassment, retaliation or bias, please report the incident by contacting the Affirmative Action and Equity Office at (603) 862-2930 Voice / TTY Users 7-1-1 or submit a report via the Incident Report Form (IRF) above. Anonymous reports may be submitted with the exception of Mandatory Reporters.

Incident Report Form