CFAR makes it easy to get help when you need it.
Drop-in hours are Monday-Thursday, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Check in at Smith Hall (not Hamilton-Smith), room 201.
What to Expect:
- We will ask you to fill out a little paperwork to help us get to know you.
- The first available staff member will meet with you to discuss your goals or concerns.
- Together, you will develop a plan that may include:
- learning new strategies for time management, exam prep, etc.
- working with a peer mentor
- working with a CFAR staff member, or
- referral to other campus resources
CFAR will make sure you leave with a plan to address your needs and an invitation to follow up when needed.