CFAR makes it easy to get help when you need it..
Email any of our professional educational counselors to schedule a meeting, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Expect:
- We will meet with you via Zoom or at Smith Hall, depending on the time/staff member
- We will talk about your goals as a student or any concerns you have
- Together, we will develop a plan that may include:
- learning new strategies for time management, exam prep, etc.
- working with a peer mentor
- working with a CFAR staff member, or
- referral to other campus resources
CFAR will make sure you leave with a plan to address your needs and an invitation to follow up when needed.