Looking for a tutor? Knack is a peer-to-peer tutoring platform that will be available to all enrolled students for all undergraduate courses in fall 2022! Students looking for additional assistance outside of the classroom are advised to consider working with a peer tutor through Knack. UNH has partnered with Knack to provide students with access to verified tutors who have previously aced this course. To view available tutors, visit unh.joinknack.com and sign in with your student account.
Looking to become a tutor? If you’ve received a B+ or higher in a UNH class, you are eligible to tutor for it! Sign up to be a tutor through the Knack and choose your own hours, get paid for training, and every tutoring session you do at $15/hour! Join the KnackPack@UNH!
Note: Knack and CFAR are separate entities. If you have questions about the platform or need assistance, please email the Knack support line: email@example.com. Thank you!
University Resource Centers
- The Math Center offers peer assistance for MATH 418, 420, 422, 424A/B, 425, and 426
- Location: Kingsbury N333 and online via Zoom
- In-person Hours: Consult the schedule
- Online hours: Consult the schedule and use the Zoom link provided in your MATH Canvas page
- Contact: Melanie Vining (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Writing Center provides support for all aspects of the writing process from brainstorming to the final draft.
- Location: Dimond Library 329 and online
- Phone: 603-862-3272
- Appointments: WCOnline
- Hours: Monday through Thursday, 10 am to 8 pm; Friday, 10 am to 2 pm
- Don't forget about the Online Writing Lab (OWL)!
- The Physics Help Center provides support for PHYS 401/402/407/408 students. Staffed by Physics Faculty, Graduate students, and Society of Physics Students. Work on homework problems and get help if you get stuck.
- Location: DeMeritt 238 and online via Zoom
- Hours: Consult the schedule
- Contact: Francois Foucart (email@example.com)
- Engineering, physics, and math tutors specializing in ME and OE introductory and some sophomore/junior level undergraduate courses
- Tutor names, emails, and courses are listed in Canvas (ME/OE Organization) and available in Kingsbury
- Location: Kingsbury W101
- Hours: Consult the information in Canvas
- Contact: Kelly Danforth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Support in CEE 500 and ME 525
- CEE 500: Tuesdays from 6 PM to 8 PM & Fridays from 1 PM to 5 PM
- ME 525: Tuesdays from 6 PM to 8 PM & Thursdays from 7 PM to 8 PM
- Location: Kingsbury Hall N333 (the Math Center)