UNH no longer sends bills through the mail. Bills are posted to students' individual Webcat accounts. Payment is accepted online or by paper check.
Students will be notified through their UNH-assigned email accounts when new bills are posted. Students may allow account access to parents or others by setting up Parent Portal accounts via Webcat. Parent Portal account holders also receive email notifications.
Students: How to View Your Bill
After logging into Webcat:
- Select Billing
- Select View Your Account/Pay Bill for real-time view of your account
- To view your most recent bill, select Bill Statement at the upper right
Through the UNH online billing and payment system students will be able to:
- View monthly billing statements
- Enroll in, cancel, and change the method of a payment plan
- Make payments to accounts
- View billing and payment history
Set Up Parent Portal Accounts
Parent Portal accounts are created by students. The student has the choice of who has access and what the access includes. Students may modify Parent Portal accounts at any time.
- Log into Webcat
- Select Parent Portal then Add/Manage Users
- Follow the on-screen directions
Parent Portal account holders will receive emails with instructions for account activation. Once accounts are set up, Parent Portal account holders will log into http://unh.edu/parentportal.