If this is an Emergency please call 911
Welcome to the University of New Hampshire Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the preliminary police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an emergency? If yes, please call 911 immediately.
- Did this incident occur outside of the University of New Hampshire campus? Please note, UNH Police Department does not take reports for crimes that occurred off campus.
- Do you know who committed this crime?
If you have answered "Yes" to any of these questions, UNH Police Online reporting is not appropriate for this incident. In-progress incidents should be reported either via 911 or by calling the UNH Police Department at 603-862-1427. If you know of a suspect, or if you feel that this crime is related to your race, religion, sexual orientation, disabilty, ethnicity or national origin and it occurred on campus, we would prefer that you call the UNH Police Department at 603-862-1427 so that an officer can respond to you in the most timely manner. Crimes which occurred off-campus should be reported to the local police department where the incident took place.
Note: Filing a false police report is a crime! A person who knowingly gives false information to an officer with the purpose of reporting a false crime is guilty of a misdemeanor (NH RSA 641:4). Completion and submission of a report via this webpage is your attestation that all statements and information is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your report has been submitted for review .
- Be given a case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the preliminary report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.