Degree Evaluation/Degree Works
What is a Degree Evaluation/Degree Works?
- Shows you what you have taken and what it counts for (in yellow)
- Shows what you are currently registered for (in blue)
- What you still have left to complete (in red)
(for Major, Discovery, Writing Intensive and other courses)
- Allows you to run a "What-If" Degree Evaluation for different majors
1. Go to my.unh.edu and login.
2. Select Webcat
3. Select Student Records
4. Select Degree Evaluation
5. Select Degree Works - For students first admitted to UNH Fall 2013 and after
6. Select the Refresh icon (circle with arrows)