The Sustainability Institute coordinates the NH Food Alliance. The NH Food Alliance aims to influence and shape the future of our emerging local food economy to build a food system that works for all in New Hampshire: people, businesses, communities, and the environment.
The Alliance collaborates as a network to:
- Amplify and connect the work of organizations and coalitions across the state;
- Exchange information and resources across NH regions and create space for innovations to emerge;
- Work in an aligned way on broadly shared goals and measurable action priorities;
- Keep a focus on the whole state and inter-connections across issues (eg. find synergy, pursue win-win solutions); and
- Organize a diverse and powerful community voice.