Recent Grads Build Careers of Impact for a Sustainable World
About the most rewarding part of our work is hearing from our program alum who have put their courage, skills, experience and knowledge – gained during their time at UNH and in our programs – into practice in their budding careers. Here are a few of the alum we have recently heard from:
- Alexis Cloud Bogart ’21 served as a student consultant in our B Impact Clinic for sustainable seafood company, Bristol Seafoods, who subsequently hired Alexis full time after graduation.
- Elizabeth Cain ‘21, Sustainability Intern, B Impact Clinic peer mentor, landed her first professional role as a Supplier Sustainability Consultant with G360Link in Boston.
- Jessica Clancy ‘21, Social Innovation Intern (now the Sustainability Fellowship) did an exceptional project for Timberland on regenerative agriculture in 2019 which fundamentally influenced Timberland’s current approach to organic cotton and their involvement in rebuilding a cotton industry in Haiti. Impressed by Jessica’s work, her mentor, Zack Angelini, Senior Environmental Stewardship Manager, recently hired Jessica as a full-time sustainability analyst. (It’s worth noting Zack Angelini ’14, ‘16G was also a Social Innovation Intern (now the Sustainability Fellowship) in 2015 with our long-time partner Timberland, leading him to land a full-time role with them after graduation. Thanks for creating a circle of impact, Zack!
- Andy DeMeo ’18, Sustainability Fellow, Social Venture Innovation Challenge winner was recently hired full-time, making a difference through the world of sustainable investing working for our long-time partner, Impax Asset Management.
- Sam Kitfield ‘21, Sustainability Dual Major and B Impact Clinic student consultant, is now a Stream Habit Restoration Technician with Trout Unlimited.
- Brandi McKay ‘21, B Impact Clinic student consultant and Social Innovation Intern (now the Sustainability Fellowship) is a Management Trainee at Bangor Savings Bank.
- Johanna Rewucki ‘21, Social Innovation Intern (now the Sustainability Fellowship) was hired by our former Timberland partner, Colleen Vien, who is now at Porter Novelli heading up their Purpose + Impact division. Johanna is an Assistant Account Executive at Porter Novelli
- Isabella Ronson ‘21, Social Innovation Intern (now the Sustainability Fellowship) is a Program Assistant at the Northern Forest Center, one of our long-time partners and host of many interns and fellows.
- Rachel Vaz ’18, Social Innovation Intern (now the Sustainability Fellowship), Social Venture Innovation Challenge winner has recently landed a job also at Porter Novelli as an Account Executive working on Purpose + Impact