The University Instrumentation Center is a University-wide core facility dedicated to the advancement of the research and academic missions of UNH and the surrounding research community. The UIC is open and available to all faculty, staff, and students as well as non-UNH academic entities, government, and industrial customers.
The mission of the University Instrumentation Center (UIC) is to support the research, teaching, and engagement missions of the University of New Hampshire (UNH) by providing access to the best analytical instruments, scientists, and engineers.
Key services include
- Expert analysis of research and industrial samples
- Training in scientific instrument operation and data analysis
- Maintenance, repair, and calibration of instruments
- Specialty instrument engineering design and application services
- Facilitation of access to scientific instruments throughout the university
Join the many industrial customers, educational institutes, and government entities who use our analytical and scientific services.