Experience campus life firsthand and meet other new students by attending one of our orientation programs. Whether you're a first year or transfer student or a parent or family member, come get ready for life at UNH!
June Orientation 2022 Dates
Click the dates below to view a complete schedule of both Student and Parent & Family Orientations!
|Two-Day Overnight Orientation (First-Year Students only)|
|Thursday June 9 – Friday June 10|
Session is full
Thursday June 16 – Friday June 17
|Thursday June 23 – Friday June 24
Session is full for COLA, COLSA, and CHHS Students
Session is full for COLA , COLSA and CHHS Students
|Tuesday, June 7 (Non-COLA Transfer Students)|
Session is full
|Thursday, June 30 (COLA Transfer Students)|
Information on How to Register:
How to register:
- Login in using your Webcat username and password. If you have any issues logging in please contact 603-862-4242.
- You will then be directed to complete a questionnaire for you academic college, you will need information on credits you are bringing with you (AP scores if available, college transfer credits). This questionnaire must be complete in order for your academic advisors to pre-register you for necessary courses before Orientation.
- After submitting your questionnaire you will be directed to register for Orientation by selecting the session of your choice. Sessions have capacity limits and spaces are given on a first-come basis.
- Students will also have the opportunity to register up to 2 guests for Parent & Family Orientation, however attendance is not required.
- Please have contact information for any guests you are bringing for Parent & Family Orientation when registering.
Unable to attend?
Orientation is required of all incoming First-Year and Transfer students. We do recognize that there may be extenuating circumstances that prevent some students from attending, however you still must complete the registration process and the Academic Questionnaire included in that process. If you are unable to attend you should select "Cannot Attend" from the registration options. Doing so will ensure that you are able to register for courses this summer.