helping new students and their families
New Student Programs provides orientation and transition programs for new students and their families. These programs are intended to serve as introductions to the university, its expectations, and its resources.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will report feeling a sense of belonging towards UNH and reflect their excitement about their decision to attend UNH.
- Students will be able to explain the basics of the academic experience including the process of academic advisement and course selection, and the academics requirements and opportunities offered.
- Students will be able to identify and appropriately utilize campus services to support their educational and personal goals
- Students and families will connect with faculty, staff, and students on campus.
- Students and families will be familiar with the university’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and understand their role in the community