Please visit the Computer Science (M.S.) site for more information on this program. MA45
The expected rates for 2022/2023 are shown below but could still be subject to change.
|Residency Status||Per Credit Hour||Per Semester|
2022/2023 Technology Fee
|Number of Credits||Per Semester|
2022/2023 Mandatory Fees
|Fee Description||Per Semester|
- Mandatory fees are not charged for students registered for 4 credits or fewer. However, those students will be charged a technology fee of $27.00 per term.
- See Information on Fees for fee details.
Other Fees That May Apply:
- Continuous Enrollment Fee - $200: Unless a leave of absence is granted, graduate students are required to maintain continuous enrollment each semester of the academic year until their degree is formally awarded by registering for course credits, research, or continuing enrollment.
- Health Insurance Fee: UNH has a health insurance requirement as a condition of enrollment for all full-time (9 or more credits per traditional semester) graduate degree students. Students will have the option of waiving the requirement by presenting proof of adequate insurance through another plan. Students who want to waive out of the plan are required to complete the enrollment/waiver form and should do so before the start of classes. For information on the UNH Student Health Benefits Plan see Health Insurance.
- Course Fees: Specific courses may have additional course fees. Visit the course schedule for more information.