This page shows standard graduate-level prices for 2020/2021, but some UNH graduate programs charge program-specific rates. Please refer to the menu at left or click on the collapsed menu icon above.
- Graduate tuition rates are based on full-time registration (9-16 credits)
- Graduate students who register for fewer than 9 credits will be charged per credit hour
- A $20 registration fee will also be added for part-time graduate students
- Courses taken by graduate students for audit are charged at the same rate as for-credit courses
- Graduate students who register for more than 16 credit hours will be charged per credit hour for each credit over 16. The charges will be calculated at the student's current semester tuition rate. This applies to both courses taken for credit or audit.
- Full-time UNH students are required to have adequate health insurance as a condition of enrollment. A charge for the UNH Student Health Benefits Plan will appear on full-time student accounts. Students presenting proof of adequate coverage from another insurance carrier may waive the UNH plan. Students with F1 or J1 visas are required to use the UNH plan. For information on the UNH Student Health Benefits Plan see Health Insurance
- Visit the UNH Graduate School website for more information