Account Changes

Making changes to your student account? Please refer to the list below.

To waive or enroll in the UNH Student Health Benefits Plan, please complete the Health Insurance Waiver/Enrollment Form.

Adding or changing a meal plan? Meal Plan Changes

NOTE: Student login credentials must be used to access the meal plan form. Parent Portal logins will not work for this purpose.

If the student has a scholarship coming from outside of UNH, please forward the scholarship check to Student Accounts promptly. If the student has received an award letter from the donor, please enclose that with the check to help ensure the funds are posted accurately. If the check is made payable to the student, it should be endorsed with the following statement: “Pay to the Order of UNH”, then the student’s signature.  Non-university scholarship funds will not be credited to student accounts until the checks have been delivered to Student Accounts.

UNH Student Accounts
11 Garrison Avenue
Durham, NH 03824

To decline a loan or part of a loan that appears on the student’s account please complete the Loan Adjustment Form and forward to Financial Aid at or fax to (603) 862-1947

If the student’s account will be paid through a third-party organization or sponsorship such as an employer, Veteran’s Benefits, or Voc Rehab, please provide authorization on official letterhead from the sponsoring organization prior to the payment deadline date. This option is available for degree students only. Third-party sponsorships are not accepted for non-degree students. Please use the following link to E-mail Third Party Authorization documentation (note: please do not include student's Social Security Number if e-mailing)

The student will be using a USNH Staff or Dependent Tuition Waiver. These are now completed in WISE. Please have the employee use the following link to complete the form on WISE.

For graduate assistants who will be receiving graduate tuition waivers: If waivers do not appear when expected, students should contact their departments to be sure waiver information has been entered.

Please note: It may take until October 1 (Fall) or March 1 (Spring) for tuition waivers to post to your student account.  Student late fees are not applied during this time.

Less than full-time credit hours?  If the student has been billed full-time charges but intends to be part-time for the semester please complete a “Change in Enrollment Form” under the STUDENT FORMS drop down menu on the Financial Aid website. Please note that taking a reduced course load may affect your financial aid package.

  • Part-Time Undergraduate = less than 12 credits
  • Part-Time Graduate Student = less than 9 credits

Taking a leave of absence or withdrawing from UNH?  Contact the Registrar’s Office to request an official withdrawal/leave of absence form. Call them at (603) 862-1500 or email

If you have questions or cannot find the form you require, please contact us:

UNH Student Accounts
11 Garrison Avenue
Durham, NH 03824
Phone: (603) 862-2230
Fax: (603) 862-2626