UNH is a member of the Department of Energy's Smart Labs Accelerator Program. As such, during the next decade we commit to reducing energy use in labs and using lower-cost measures in the shorter term.
- Improving the processes for introducing energy reduction activities within laboratory buildings at UNH
- Sharing of best management practices for implementing energy reduction activities
- Developing low to no-cost energy savings projects and practices in support of laboratory personnel
- Identification of code-related barriers for energy efficiency and recommend change
- Promoting of UNH’s commitment and success in energy reduction activities within laboratory buildings
- Educating campus stakeholders on the benefits of implementing energy reduction initiatives in their work areas and buildings
- The Sustainability Institute
- Energy Office
- Office of Environmental Health and Safety
- University Instrumentation Center
How to Participate
If you are interested in participating or have questions about the program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.