The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Council oversees issues relating to the inclusivity, equity, and diversity of the Undergraduate Student Body.
- The Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion including:
- The Aulbani J. Beauregard Center for Equity, Justice, and Freedom;
- Diversity Support Coalition;
- Student Accessibility Services
- President’s Commissions on People with Disabilities, LGBTQ+ People, People of Color, and Women
- Any other relevant University office or administrator that has a significant role in fostering an inclusive environment and addressing the needs of underrepresented populations at the University.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council Chairperson
Office Hours: TBD
Policy Goals: Continue to strengthen the relationships with administration departments and see past resolutions through, such as the bias incident report and the DEI discovery attribute
|R.44.10 Thank You From the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council
|R.44.30 Regarding Response to Bias Incident and Hate Crime Reports