Have you experienced interpersonal violence such as sexual assault, relationship abuse, stalking, or harassment? Are you looking for a space to feel supported by peers who have had similar experiences?
SHARPP offers peer support groups for students who are looking to build community and continue to explore their healing process through discussion and activities. SHARPP Support Groups are confidential and we will not ask anyone to re-live their trauma.
Goals of the group may be:
- Exploring the social structures that support interpersonal violence and our own experiences.
- Sharing coping skills and self-care techniques.
- Receiving support from others who understand the impact of interpersonal violence.
Session topics may include:
- Managing feelings of self-blame
- Building relationships and trust after an assault
- Developing self-care strategies