The Invitrogen EVOS™ FL Auto 2 Imaging System is a high-performance, fully-automated, inverted, multi-channel fluorescence and transmitted light imaging system.
The Invitrogen EVOS FL Auto 2 Imaging System offers you these important advantages:
• Outstanding image quality and versatility with a 5-position objective turret, 4-color fluorescence and transmitted light channels, plus color and B/W cameras
• Exceptional usability with fully automated X/Y scanning stage, autofocus, and acquisition routines
• High-speed image acquisition coupled with multi-position well scanning. Z-stack and tile-stitch options lend power and flexibility to your data generation.
• Fully integrated time-lapse live cell imaging using the optional EVOS Onstage Incubator for precise control of temperature, gases for normoxic or hypoxic conditions and humidity
• Powerful image analysis capabilities for cell segmentation and quantification with the optional Celleste™ Image Analysis Software
|Model No.:||EVOS FL Auto|
|Year of manufacture:||2018|
- Illumination LED light cubes (>50,000-hour life per light cube) with adjustable intensity
- Simultaneously accommodates 4 fluorescence cubes plus bright-field imaging.
- Contrast methods fluorescence and transmitted light (bright-field and phase-contrast)
- Objective capacity 5-position; front-mounted control
- Cameras high-sensitivity 1.3 MP CMOS monochrome camera with 1,328 x 1,048 pixels; high-sensitivity 3.2 MP CMOS color camera with 2,080 x 1,552 pixels
- Captured images 16-bit monochrome TIFF or PNG; 8-bits per channel TIFF, PNG, or JPG; time-lapse AVI
- Condenser 60 mm LWD condenser, 4-position turret with a clear aperture and 3-phase annuli
- Stage Motorized X/Y scanning stage; travel range 120 x 80 mm with submicron resolution.
- Drop-in inserts to receive vessel holders, and lockdown holders to fix sample in place during long scans
- LCD display 23 in. high-resolution touchscreen color monitor (also fully controllable via mouse)
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
- UIC: Online Instrument Reservation
- Instrument Protocols
- Instrument Overview Slide Deck
- UIC: Training Request Form
- CIBBR Acknowledgement
Rudman Room No 157
Durham, NH 03824