CIBBR Acknowledgement is a requirement.
The Center of Integrated Biomedical and Bioengineering Research (CIBBR) is a supported (Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) program through the National Institutes of Health (NIH). NIH and the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS) require that we acknowledge COBRE support in books, articles, abstracts and presentations that have benefited directly through COBRE support or indirectly through the use of COBRE resources such as CIBBR Core Instrumentation Centers.
You should be citing CIBBR in your research under the following circumstances:
- You are an awardee of CIBBR Funding for a research project or pilot project
- You have used a CIBBR supported Resource
How Do I Cite CIBBR and Comply with NIH Public Access Policy?
Acknowledge CIBBR support in each publication on which you are an author using the applicable statement below.
Link the publication from PubMed to NIH grant P20GM113131
- Submit the manuscript to the NIHMS upon acceptance for inclusion in PubMed Central.
Suggested acknowledgement statements:
Research reported in this publication was supported through the University of New Hampshire's Center for Integrated Biomedical and Bioengineering Research (CIBBR) through a grant from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under Award Number P20GM113131
For abstracts, a brief citation could be:
Supported by CIBBR through a grant from NIGMS (P20GM113131) at NIH.
CIBBR Supported Resources Include:
Molecular & Cellular Phenotyping Core:
- Nikon Confocal Microscope (UIC Parsons)
- Zeiss Versa 610 X-Ray Microscope (UIC Parsons)
- Kratos Axis Supra XPS Spectrometer (UIC Parsons)
- Bruker Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) 500MHz & 700MHz Spectrometers (UIC Parsons)
- Thermo Invitrogen EVOS FL Auto 2 Cell Imaging System (Rudman 157)
- Molecular Devices SpectraMax M2e/EA Microplate Reader (Rudman 157)
- Sony SH-800z Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorter (Parsons UIC)
- Berthold Centro LB 960XS Microplate Luminometer (Rudman 357)
- Applied BioSystems AV-ViiA 7 Real Time PCR Cycler (Rudman 357)
- LiCor Odyssey Clx Imaging System (Rudman 357 )
- Q-Sonica 800R3 DNA and Chromatin Shearing System (Rudman 357)
- BioRad V3 Chemidoc Imager (Rudman 357)