Registration for Fall 2019 is now closed.
August 20-23, 2019
Why should you participate in an early
- Explore what you can do during your time at UNH
- Adjust to UNH in a smaller group setting
- Connect with faculty, employers, staff, alumni, and upperclass student leaders
- Learn from campus resources (Career, Wellness, Counseling)
Who is this for?
Incoming First Year Students looking to connect with peers, campus resources, faculty, and staff to discover what’s possible at UNH!
What is this program?
A full-time, 4-day early move-in program to help students adjust to UNH in a smaller group setting while making connections with peers, faculty, staff, upperclass students, alumni, and employers through college-specific programming and group challenges.
What will I be doing?
- Participating in experiential education sessions with campus partners such as:
- Career and Professional Success (CaPS)
- Health & Wellness
- Office of Student Involvement and Leadership
- Psychological and Counseling Services (PACS)
- Center for Academic Resources (CFAR)
- Competing in small group team challenges.
- Discussing how your values and passions can help you decide how to engage on campus, both in and out of the classroom.
When is it?
August 20-23, 2019 (before new student move-in—students transition to Wildcat Days at the end of this program).
What does it cost?
A registration fee of $350 which covers housing, meals, site transportation, supplies, a t-shirt, and water bottle! If cost is a concern, fee waivers are available for eligible students on a first come, first served basis.
The Spark registration fee will be placed on your UNH billing statement if you registered by 7/7/19, and will be available mid-July. For those who register from 7/8/19 forward, you will need to pay by check. Please contact Melissa Beecher for details.
Due to the University’s timeline for producing your fall bill, you must notify us by Thursday, 8/1/2019 in writing if you are no longer able to attend Spark in order to not be billed for the registration fee. Please contact Melissa Beecher if you are no longer able to attend as the fee is non-refundable for any notifications received after Thursday, 8/1/2019.
Please contact Melissa Beecher, Academic Advisor, with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no upcoming events.