The University of New Hampshire Memorial Union Building has more than 26,000 square feet of meeting space, on four floors, available to accommodate groups from 2 to more than 600 people. Flexible space includes conference rooms, configurable meeting rooms, a café style entertainment center, a games room, two large banquet and event rooms and two state of the art movie theaters. Comfortable public lounge space is available throughout the building and food court dining space is available.
Room use fees for all clients include one room set up, and use of the standard AV system as applicable by room
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 862-1526 to inquire about space for an event.
Student Organizations and Campus Departments
The online event scheduling software makes it easy to browse for available space and to submit a request for room reservation, and information tables.
Prior to requesting space, please use the navigation on the left to learn more about available spaces and review the cancellation policies below.
Each spring in February and March, the annual priority scheduling process for meetings and events in the MUB opens for student organizations and campus departments for the next fiscal year (July 1 – June 30). Every year the MUB receives requests for several thousand meetings and events. To streamline the processing, all priority scheduling requests must be submitted through the UNH Event Services Portal. Requests received during the priority scheduling window will be reviewed and accepted based on formal MUB priority scheduling policies. Submitting a request for a room/event does not guarantee acceptance of that request. All requests will be processed at the close of the priority scheduling window and confirmations will be emailed by the end of April.
FY23 Priority Scheduling Start: Monday, February 7, 2022
FY23 Priority Scheduling Close: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
- Any cancellations need to be made by contacting the MUB Scheduling Office
- Cancellations in "Event and Speciality Rooms", defined as the Granite State Room, Strafford Room, Theaters, Wildcats Den and Entertainment Center must be made 21 days in advance of the event.
- Cancellations in all other rooms must be made 48 hours in advance of the event. (Cancel by noon on Friday for events taking place on Sunday or Monday.)
- Late cancellations will be treated as "No Show" events.
- Late cancellations or "No Shows" in major event rooms will be billed at the UNH Rate (Discount Standard Rate for rooms that would otherwise have no charge) Second violation "no show" events in the same semester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Meeting Room Spaces: First offense "no shows" in meeting rooms will receive a warning. Second offense "no shows" within the same semester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Please review policies pertaining to use of meeting and event space in the MUB.