The University of New Hampshire Memorial Union Building has more than 26,000 square feet of meeting space, on four floors, available to accommodate groups from 2 to more than 600 people. Flexible space includes conference rooms, configurable meeting rooms, a café style entertainment center, a games room, two large banquet and event rooms and two state of the art movie theaters. Comfortable public lounge space is available throughout the building and food court dining space is available.
Room use fees for all clients include one room set up, and use of the standard AV system as applicable by room
Please contact email@example.com or call (603) 862-1526 to inquire about space for an event.
Student Organizations and Campus Departments
The online event scheduling software makes it easy to browse for available space and to submit a request for room reservation, and information tables.
Prior to requesting space, please use the navigation on the left to learn more about available spaces and review the cancellation policies below.
- Any cancellations need to be made by contacting the MUB Scheduling Office
- Cancellations in "Event and Speciality Rooms", defined as the Granite State Room, Strafford Room, Theaters, Wildcats Den and Entertainment Center must be made 21 days in advance of the event.
- Cancellations in all other rooms must be made 48 hours in advance of the event. (Cancel by noon on Friday for events taking place on Sunday or Monday.)
- Late cancellations will be treated as "No Show" events.
- Late cancellations or "No Shows" in major event rooms will be billed at the UNH Rate (Discount Standard Rate for rooms that would otherwise have no charge) Second violation "no show" events in the same semester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Meeting Room Spaces: First offense "no shows" in meeting rooms will receive a warning. Second offense "no shows" within the same semester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Please read the full policy on room scheduling.