The Memorial Union and Student Activities fosters a sense of community and inclusion at the University of New Hampshire. The services and facilities housed in the Memorial Union Building (MUB) enhance the quality of student life by creating opportunities for development and engagement.
The MUB Policy manual is reviewed and approved by the MUB Board of Governors. Information on scheduling policies, room usage, office space, ticket sales, mailroom information and a host of other topics are covered.
The University of New Hampshire is committed to building and nurturing an environment of inclusive excellence where all students, faculty, and staff can thrive. We also are committed to providing open and inclusive access for all alumni, volunteers, learners, employees, and visitors seeking to participate in our programs and activities. We venture to sustain a campus environment that fosters mutual respect and understanding. We believe diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion are foundational values inextricably linked to achieving our core educational mission and embrace the many characteristics of our community members that make them uniquely themselves. Here, you belong and all are welcome.
Commitment to Inclusion
The Memorial Union Building & Student Activities is committed to inclusiveness in facility design and service delivery.
- The Memorial Union Building is ADA accessible and has elevator access at both the east and west ends of the building.
- A gender inclusive restroom is located on the west end of the third floor.
- A private lactation room is located on the west end of the third floor.
- Restrooms are equipped with baby-changing stations.
- Assistive listening devices are available for the hearing impaired in our major event spaces (advance notice is appreciated).
Incident Report Form Form is to report discrimination, bias, retaliation, or sexual harassment incidents.