The Memorial Union Building is home to many different departments and service providers. The building hours indicate when the building and common spaces are normally open. Individual office hours will vary.
Monday - Friday 7am - 11:00pm
Saturday 10am - 11:00pm
Sunday 2pm - 11:00pm
January 3rd - 22nd Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 4:30pm, Saturday & Sunday: Closed
January 23rd 11:00am-11:00pm
January 24th 7am - 11:00pm
Individual office and department hours will vary. Learn More
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am -8:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Runs on Friday schedule in the event of curtailed operations.
Monday 1/3 - Sunday 1/23: Open Mon-Fri, 9am-4pm
The information on this page refers only to Storm and Emergency Closure ("Curtailed Operations") procedures for the Memorial Union Building (MUB). For information related to the full campus, visit: UNH Storm and Emergency Information
Current MUB Status:
The MUB is currently operating under normal hours.
During UNH Declared "Curtailed" Operations
- The decision to cancel scheduled meetings is determined by the meeting organizer. Contact the MUB Information Desk at 603-862-2600 for the most updated information we have available.
- Scheduled events take place at the discretion of the event host.
- If you are the coordinator for an event scheduled to take place during curtailed operations, please contact the MUB Information Desk at 603.862.2600 to let them know if your event is being held as planned.
- Attendees at events are urged to pay close attention to weather-related travel advisories and exercise caution in any severe weather. The University of New Hampshire cannot be liable for individual decisions to enter the campus during weather-related curtailment of operations.
- Information related to the status of large events in the building will be posted to this page as feasible.
- Inquires can be directed to the MUB Information Desk (603.862.2600) and they will provide the best information they have available.