Due to the current pandemic of COVID-19 and the impact of our operations, effective May 30, 2020 we will not be processing MUB room requests at this time. We hope to resume the MUB room request process in August. Thank you for understanding.
Should you have any immediate needs, please direct your inquiry to mub.office@Unh.edu
Please contact email@example.com or call 603-862-1526 to inquire about space for your event.
Student Organizations and Campus Departments
Our online event scheduling software allows you to browse for available space and to submit a request for room reservation, and information tables.
Prior to requesting space, please use the navigation on the left to learn more about available spaces and review the cancellation policies below.
- Any cancellations need to be made by contacting the MUB Scheduling Office
- Cancellations in "Event and Speciality Rooms", defined as the Granite State Room, Strafford Room, Theaters, Wildcats Den and Entertainment Center must be made 21 days in advance of the event.
- Cancellations in all other rooms must be made 48 hours in advance of the event. (Cancel by noon on Friday for events taking place on Sunday or Monday.)
- Late cancellations will be treated as "No Show" events.
- Late cancellations or "No Shows" in major event rooms will be billed at the UNH Rate (Discount Standard Rate for rooms that would otherwise have no charge) Second violation "no show" events in the same semsester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Meeting Room Spaces: First offense "no shows" in meeting rooms will receive a warning. Second offense "no shows" within the same semester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Please read the full policy on room scheduling.