Priority Scheduling Notice
The MUB is opening the annual priority scheduling window to accept requests for meetings and events to take place during FY18. The MUB will receive requests for several thousand meetings and events. To streamline the processing of these requests, all priority scheduling requests must be submitted through the MUB online request system. If you have difficulty and concerns with the online scheduling system, please contact the scheduling office for training. Requests will not be accepted by phone or email.
Requests received during the priority scheduling window will be reviewed and accepted based on formal MUB priority scheduling policies. Requests received after the deadline, and during any other time of the year, are honored on a first-come, first-served basis.
Submitting a request for a room/event does not guarantee acceptance of that request. All requests will be processed at the close of the priority scheduling window and confirmations will be emailed in early April.
Priority Scheduling Start: January 29, 2018
Priority Scheduling Close: March 12, 2018
Submit a Priority Scheduling Request
Step 2: Submit a request for a room (You must be logged in to submit a request)
Note: Recurring meetings (i.e. every Tuesday) can be submitted as one
request. Individual events must be submitted as unique requests.
Step 4: Watch for a confirmation email
Questions? Rae Beth Cheney, Raebeth.email@example.com ; 603-862-1526
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-862-1526 to inquire about space for your event.
Student Organizations and Campus Departments
Our online event scheduling software allows you to browse for available space and to submit a request for room reservation, information tables and showcases.
Prior to requesting space, please use the navigation on the left to learn more about available spaces and review the cancellation policies below.
- Any cancellations need to be made by contacting the MUB Scheduling Office
- Cancellations in "Major Event Rooms", defined as the Granite State Room, Strafford Room, Theaters, Wildcats Den and Entertainment Center must be made 21 days in advance of the event.
- Cancellations in all other rooms must be made 48 hours in advance of the event. (Cancel by noon on Friday for events taking place on Sunday or Monday.)
- Late cancellations will be treated as "No Show" events.
- Late cancellations or "No Shows" in major event rooms will be billed at the UNH Rate (Discount Standard Rate for rooms that would otherwise have no charge) Second violation "no show" events in the same semsester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Meeting Room Spaces: First offense "no shows" in meeting rooms will receive a warning. Second offense "no shows" within the same semester will lose all MUB space use privileges for 16 academic weeks.
- Read the full policy on room scheduling.