At the end of every summer, the ECenter brings together the students who participated in our Paid Student Internship at Start-ups Program and our Summer Seed Grant program to share their experiences at the Student Summer Showcase. In addition to the students, we invite the start-up founders from the internships, the ECenter community of supporters, and UNH friends to hear all about the #ECenterImpact of these programs.
This summer, in light of COVID-19, we opted to have the students record their presentations for us to share virtually. Please check out the presentations all compiled together into one video on our YouTube page.
If you would like to view each presentation individually, please use the links below.
Paid Student Internship at Start-ups Program
- Rob Andreasse '21 at NextStep
- Izaiah Barba '22 at Brickleaf Properties
- Carola Davis '23 at Soteria Solutions
- Kelsie Dawe '22 at Kikori
- Darren Gibadlo '21 at NOCA
- Aidan Kittredge '21 at Aisling Organic Cosmetics
- Marisa Labadini '21 at Unruly Studios
- Anna Pollak '23 at Soake Pools
- Hailley Simpson '22 at Craic Sauce
Summer Seed Grant
- Ali Al-Jawad '22 for Valetan
- Nick Camara '21 for Spaitr
- Nathaniel Hunt '22 for Spaitr
- Brady Esmaili '23 for Spaitr
- Joey Neleber '22 for Spaitr
Thank you to the Patten Family Foundation and other generous ECenter donors for making the internships possible and thank you to Pierce Atwood LLP for sponsoring the Summer Seed Grant! Check out our website to learn more about the Paid Student Internship at Start-ups Program and our Summer Seed Grant.