Summer Seed Grant
Get paid to work on your idea or early-stage start-up over the summer
The ECenter's Summer Seed Grant offers students the opportunity to pursue their early-stage idea or start-up over the summer, by providing funding grants and mentorship in lieu of a traditional summer job.
* Please note applications for the summer of 2022 are now closed. *
Top Reasons to Participate:
$16,000 Summer Seed Grant
- Get paid to develop your own idea or business
- Don't stress over finding a meaningful summer job
- Weeky 1:1 sessions with experienced mentors
- Work remote and/or in-person at the ECenter
Previous Summer Seed Grant Winners
Student Experience Videos
Watch the videos below to hear from our students about the Summer Seed Grant experience!