- Education Abroad
- Honors Program
- Honors in Discovery
- Hamel Center for Undergraduate Research
- International Research Opportunities Program
- Office of National Fellowships
- University Writing Program
- Civic and Community Engagement
- Office of Student Involvement & Leadership
- The Aulbani J. Beauregard Center for Equity, Justice, and Freedom
Petitions for Variance in Academic Policy
Students may petition the Discovery Committee in order to waive or replace a requirement. Students’ petitions must be approved by their major advisor and the dean of their college.
- Student completes the Petition Form and attaches supporting documentation. If requesting a transfer course or non-Discovery UNH course fulfill Discovery requirements, a course syllabus must be included.
- Student's advisor reviews and signs the petition form.
- Petition is submitted to the student's college Associate Dean's Office who then forwards it to the Discovery Office.
- Discovery Committee reviews and adjudicates petition at their next meeting.
Note: Refer to the World Cultures Variance Policy, if applicable.