Tuesday, April 27, 2021 - 12:40pm to 2:00pm
Hear from a group of young sustainability leaders about their current roles, how they have built their careers post-college focused on building a more sustainable world, and their advice on how you can follow in their footsteps!
- Brittany Angelo - Regional Marketing Manager, ReVision Energy
- Julien Gevreau - Vice President, Sustainability at Jackson Family Wines
- Jill Howard – Health & Sustainability Reporting Analyst, Ahold Delhaize (UNH, ’19, Business Administration, self-designed option in Social Innovation)
- Austin Perea – Pricing & Policy Manager, Sunpower Corporation (UNH ’13, Political Science and Economics)
- Kerri Wolfe - Associate Director of Impact & Evaluation, Cradles to Crayons (UNH ’08, English)
- Fiona Wilson, Director, UNH Sustainability Institute