Direct Services Coordinator
As the Direct Services Coordinator, Julia trains and supervises the student and staff advocates who provide one-on-one services to survivors, as well as aims to bring the experiences and voices of survivors to various University and community committees.
Julia began her anti-violence work as an Undergraduate student at Clark University in 2008. After graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Psychology, she served as the AmeriCorps advocate at SHARPP for 2 years before going on to earn her MSW from UNH in 2016. Julia returned to SHARPP in 2019 after working as a Emergency Services Clinician in Manchester and becoming a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker.
Some facts about Julia
- Julia is an unapologetic cat lover and cat mom to two strong-personalitied cats.
- Julia's favorite things include strong coffee, true-crime podcasts and live music.
- Julia's go-to self-care activities are working out at Orange Theory, wandering the aisles at Target, watching reality TV, and video-chatting with her nephews.
- JUST 410: SHARPP Peer Advocacy
- JUST 415: SHARPP Advocacy II