The Q800R3 is a complete package including a chiller to control temperature, digital operating system with programmable memory, high intensity ultrasonics and
sound reducing enclosure.
• DNA shearing for Next-gen sequencing
• Chromatin shearing
• Protein extraction
• Cell lysis
|Model #:||Q800R3 Sonicator|
|Year of Manufacture:|
- Samples can be sheared to a range of fragment sizes (150bp – 3kb).
- Compatible with commercially available sample tubes
- It can process up to 18 samples simultaneously
- Multiple tube rack options
- Accommodates 50ul - 1ml sample volumes
- Includes chiller to control temperatures during processing
The Knowledge Base contains forms, instruction and training material, minutes, policies, tools and other resources to support your research efforts by topic area.
- UIC: Online Instrument Reservation
- Instrument Protocols
- Instrument Overview Slide Deck
- UIC: Training Request Form
- CIBBR Acknowledgement
Rudman Room No 357
Durham, NH 03824
Non UNH Academic Rate: