Medical care is available to all current UNH/USNH employees and their dependents (18+ years old). Our experienced staff of clinicians can see you for a variety of health concerns, illness or injury – and not just those that might happen at work. If you're not feeling well, contact us. We can help.
Make an Appointment
Please make sure you arrive at Health & Wellness and check-in at least 15 minutes before the time of your medical appointment. Please allow at least one hour for your appointment. If you are unsure if you need an appointment, you are welcome to call and speak with a nurse.
- (603) 862-WELL (9355)
- (603) 862-3823 (massage therapy, light therapy, and biofeedback)
- (603) 862-0807 (TTY line for the hearing-impaired)
- Make an appointment, reschedule, or cancel online. You can also sign up to get text message reminders.
- Online scheduling is not available for our laboratory and radiology departments.
- Appointments can be made in person at Health & Wellness, located at 4 Pettee Brook Lane (across Main Street from Holloway Commons).
Flu vaccines are available. There is no out-of-pocket cost to USNH employees or their dependents (age 18 and older) that are Cigna subscribers through USNH who present a valid insurance card. The claim for the cost of the vaccination ($25) will be submitted directly to Cigna.
For employees not insured through the USNH Cigna employee plan, we can submit a claim to your insurance company; please bring your insurance card to your visit. You should check with your insurance company prior to your visit to ensure that they will cover the cost if you receive your vaccination at Health & Wellness. If you do not have insurance, the cost is $25 and is due at time of service. We accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover.