The Beauregard Center is committed to working collaboratively with the whole UNH community to create a more inclusive, equitable, and socially just campus through education, advising, advocacy and community building. Through the lens of intersectionality, the center works closely with underrepresented and ally students to empower their development and growth in order to thrive socially and academically. We also work with faculty, staff and administrators around issues concerning campus climate.
We offer support services and advocacy to students which includes but is not limited to:
- academic support
- exploring your leadership potential within a multicultural context
- finding support from other people and programs on campus
- getting connected at UNH
- learning more about race, class, gender, sexuality and more!
- learning what it means to be an ally
- responding to acts of intolerance
- feeling safe and welcome
Resources for Students
- support services
- cultural and educational programs
- computers for student use: surf the web, check your email or write your paper
- free printing!
- student community meeting space
- social and study space
- video library
- educational resources for faculty, student affairs and residential life staff
The Beauregard Center envisions an inclusive community of learners where there is a shared commitment to social justice and pluralism, thus preparing principled leaders to contribute to an ever changing diverse society.
We look forward to meeting you at our office in MUB 120.
View our Contact Us page for more information about our location.