- Memorial Union Building (MUB) Room 120.
- The Center is located on Level 1 of the Memorial Union Building, across from Student Senate.
- Fall and Spring semesters: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Winter and Spring Breaks: 9:30am - 4:30pm
- Summer (June - August): 8:30am - 4:30pm
- University Holidays: closed
Director: Caché Owens-Velásquez, Ph.D. (she | they) email@example.com
Associate Director: Lu Butterfield-Ferrell (they | them) firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions & Map
- Driving directions to UNH can be found by clicking here. Durham is approximately 10 miles from Portsmouth, 40 miles from Manchester and 70 miles from Boston.
- The Memorial Union Building - called "the MUB" by everyone on campus - is set on a hill overlooking Main Street, and is easily found on this campus map.
Parking is limited on campus. Here are a few options that we recommend:
- After 6:00pm, visitors to UNH can park in any faculty/staff parking lot for free. This includes B, J, R and U lots - all of which are within 5 to 7 minutes' walk from the MUB and are also featured on this map.
- During the day, C lot (on Mill Road, across from the Durham Marketplace) has short-term paid parking, at an hourly rate of $1, up to three hours maximum. The T lot (next to Thompson Hall) also has short-term paid parking. Metered parking (for 2 hrs) is available on Main Street, right down the hill from the MUB, or down the street in downtown.
- Parking spaces for persons with disabilities (with a valid parking permit) are located on the MUB Circle Drive, at the top of the hill near the main entrance to the building.
- Click here for more information about visitor parking.
- Click here for more information about Wildcat Transit, our local public transportation (bus) to and from UNH...
- Need to see a map? Campus map .
The Beauregard Center
Memorial Union Building, Suite 120
University of New Hampshire
83 Main Street
Durham, NH 03824