Pre-accepted into our distinguished internship program
Matched with a peer mentor
Build your UNH community and professional networks
What is the Changemaker Fellowship?
The UNH Changemaker Fellowship is a program tailored to first-year students and is your chance to turn your passion into action! As a first-year student, you'll gain valuable leadership skills, build a supportive network of like-minded peers, and get the tools and confidence you need to make your ideas a reality.
Apply by emailing Jade.Chalkley@unh.edu to express interest. Subject Line: Changemaker Fellowship
- Be paired with a Changemaker Coach - a UNH student with real-world experience in the program, who will provide both individual and group mentorship to help you navigate the college environment and prioritize your involvement.
- Attend monthly Changemaker Fellow meetings to gain exclusive and direct access to experts in sustainability. Participate in workshops and training sessions to develop essential personal, professional, and leadership skills.
- Build meaningful connections with like-minded peers and a diverse community to expand your network.
- Early access to various Sustainability Institute programs and initiatives that promote sustainability and social impact through hands-on opportunities both on and off-campus.
- Pre-acceptance into Semester in the City, a distinguished Boston-based internship program (fall or spring, 16 UNH credits).
Join the Changemaker Fellowship today and take your college experience to the next level.