Tuesday, September 26, 2023 - 12:30pm to 2:00pm
Memorial Union Building Granite State Room
The 2023 Academic Convocation, with the theme "High Impact Learning Experiences", will be held on Tuesday, September 26, in the Granite State Room of the Memorial Union Building. The event features a student woodwind trio, light refreshments, limited edition wildcat cookies, a 100 Years of Wildcats display, and a speaking program.
- Doors open at 12:30
- Speaking Program from 1:00-2:00 p.m.
The ceremony will be officiated by Professor Vidya Sundar, Faculty Senate Chair.
Welcoming remarks from President James Dean, Provost Wayne Jones, Undergraduate Student Senate President Joseph Skehan, and Graduate Student Senate President Joshua Trombley.
- Paul Robertson, Senior Lecturer, Department of Classics, Humanities and Italian Studies
- Diane Foster, Professor of Mechanical Engineering & Director of Marine Science and Engineering School
- Russell Miles, Senior Lecturer, Department of Decision Sciences
- Keri Miloro, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Communication Sciences & Disorders
Vidya Sundar and Wayne E. Jones, Jr.