In addition to providing Open-Enrollment Workshops, SJE is now providing Custom Trainings to fit your department or business needs. Trainings are offered to on-campus departments and offices as well as off-campus schools, non-profit organizations and municipalities, and for-profit businesses. Examples of some of the topics are listed below. The team of Social Justice Educators offers flexible programming options to suit your needs. Choose from an 8-hour full day of training or customize a training to engage participants around specific areas of social justice that best suits the needs of your office/group.
We can deliver trainings on the following:
- LGBTQ+ Friendly Workplaces
- Combating Oppression (including Homophobia and Heterosexism, Racism, Sexism, Binary Gender Bias, Ageism, Classism, Ableism, Faith Related Oppression)
- Social Identity: Why How We Identify Matters
- Strategies for Facilitating Challenging Conversations on Diversity and Social Justice
- Critical Thinking Around Power and Privilege
- So You Want to be An Anti-Racist?
Please fill out the inquiry form below to describe your needs and allow 1-2 weeks for a team response.