As a TRIO Scholar, you will have access to a strong support network that can help you flourish both academically and socially. This includes:
- Your Educational Counselor - who serves as a mentor and advocate to ensure your personal success at UNH and beyond. Educational Counselors support TRIO Scholars in many ways, including academics, finances, graduate school preparation, job/internship searches, community building, and more.
- Your TRIO Scholar Peers – who you can meet through:
- Social events, such as movie-night or ice skating
- TRIO Scholars workshops, which cover a wide range of topics including study abroad, getting involved in research, resume writing, and more
- 1st Semester Success Seminar that all 1st year students participate in to ensure a smooth transition to UNH
- TRIO Scholar Tutors – who can help you navigate your academic success at UNH through subject-area tutoring.
- Faculty and staff – who can serve as mentors and be your guides to academic success at UNH.