TRIO Scholars have a strong network of support that is ready to meet each student's individual needs
- Each TRIO Scholar has an educational counselor that is dedicated to their personal success. TRIO Scholars meet with their educational counselor a few times during the semester to check in and ensure a smooth transition to UNH.
- Group meetings of TRIO Scholars happen all year, and cover topics like study abroad, getting involved in research, finding scholarships, financial aid, and skills you need to be ready to start your career after UNH.
- Social events with other TRIO freshmen and upperclassmen: movie nights, ice-skating, getting together to watch a game, head to the Hamel Recreation Center, or just hang out
- Peer mentors and tutors for help navigating student life, study strategies and course content
- A network of faculty and staff within the division of Academic Success , working together to make sure each TRIO Scholar has an opportunity to excel at UNH
Want to hear what former TRIO Scholars have to say about the program?