TRIO Scholars get connected even before classes start. They arrive at UNH with a strong network of support that is ready to meet each student's individual needs
- Each TRIO Scholar has an educational counselor that is dedicated to their personal success. TRIO Scholars meet with their educational counselor a few times during the semester to check in and ensure a smooth transition to UNH.
- Group meetings of TRIO Scholars usually happen about four times a year and cover topics like study abroad, getting involved in research, finding scholarships, and financial aid
- Social events with other TRIO freshmen and upperclassmen: movie nights, ice-skating, getting together to watch a game, head to the Hamel Recreation Center, or just hang out
- Peer mentors and tutors for help navigating student life, study strategies and course content
- A network of faculty and staff within the division of Academic Success , working together to make sure each TRIO Scholar has an opportunity to excel at UNH
Want to hear what former TRIO Scholars have to say about the program?