Other Schools

UNH Manchester exterior of brick building

Not a student at UNH? Qualified students from the cross-town schools listed below may be eligible to attend AFROTC classes at UNH to earn their Commission.

Interested students should call Det 475 at (603)862-1480 for specific information.

  • UNH Manchester
  • Saint Anselm College
  • Colby-Sawyer College
  • Franklin Pierce College
  • Granite State College
  • Keene State College
  • New England College
  • Plymouth State University
  • University of Southern Maine
  • Also - eligible feeder institutions - New Hampshire Technical Institute, Great Bay Community College, Southern Maine Community College