Can you assign a dollar value to leadership? To confidence? How about a brilliant future and a guaranteed career? One thing you can put a value on is a college scholarship. Beyond that, the benefits of Air Force ROTC are priceless.
Experience a normal college life:
- Take part in experiences that you will remember for a lifetime.
- Grow as an individual and gain a sense of belonging with a group of peers who share common interests.
- Develop a healthy and fit lifestyle.
- Visit Air Force bases in the United States and overseas (and get paid for it).
- Travel free on space-available military flights as a contracted cadet.
- Take part in extreme Air Force summer adventures.
Focus on school:
- Take the classes you want at the college you want to attend. Air Force ROTC classes complement your academic major.
- Get college credit for Air Force ROTC courses.
- College tuition partially or fully paid for: two-, three- or four-year scholarships that pay tuition, fees and books.
- Get extra spending money: $300 to $500 nontaxable monthly allowance while in school.
- Learn new organizational skills to help you succeed in other classes.
- Get the opportunity to delay active-duty entry to pursue a graduate degree.
Manage your future:
- Get management experience you will use as an Air Force officer or in corporate America.
- Secure a management level job in over 150 officer career paths after graduation.
- Become part of a post-graduation network of graduates in the military and commercial world.
- Develop managerial skills through hands-on practice running the cadet corps.
- Hone your teamwork skills through group problem-solving exercises.
Information courtesy AFROTC. For more information about AFROTC, visit http://afrotc.com