UNH Police Benefits Information

This page provides benefit information for UNH Police Officers (Public Safety Officer V) that are part of the UNH Police Union (Teamsters 633).

Current members may view benefit summaries online at  https://myallegiantcare.cominitial registration & login required


Enrolling in Your Benefits

Allegiant Care

  • Obtain appropriate forms from campus union representative.
  • Complete and return to Allegiant Care with a copy of enrollment card to campus HR.
  • Contact UNH HR for Flexible Spending Account enrollment.  Enrollment must be completed within 30 days of date of hire.
  • Contact UNH HR for assistance with retirement plan enrollment.
  • Inform UNH HR of any change in status, such as birth of a child, marriage etc., within 30 days of the event.

Police - additional AD&D insurance: USNH policy USY.V.A.4.4  

UNH HR contact info:  HR.Benefits@unh.edu or call us at 862-0504