Students who graduate with University Honors must:
- Maintain and graduate with a cumulative overall GPA of at least 3.5 for students entering Fall 2017 or after.
- Complete 16 credits of Honors Discovery courses, of which
- 4 credits must be in an Honors Inquiry Seminar (with the course number 444) (see Honors in Discovery)
- 4 credits must be in an Honors Symposium (with the course number 440)
- Complete the requirements for Departmental Honors, as specified by the major; OR complete the requirements for Interdisciplinary Honors. Students who complete only Discovery Honors do not receive special recognition upon graduation.