- Discrimination and Discriminatory Harassment Policy (revised policy updated as of August 14, 2020)
- Lactation Policy
- Student Rights, Rules, & Responsibilities
- Bias Response Protocol
- Bias Response Protocol Executive Summary
- TTY User Notification Protocol
- UNH Service Animal Statement
If you are creating content for the World Wide Web, you need to be as inclusive as possible. While differing browser standards, platform incompatibilities and user preferences, to name just a few, create difficulties for the designer, there are guidelines you can follow to ensure maximum accessibility and usability for individuals with disabilities as well as those with older systems or even hand-held devices.
Much has been written on this topic, so please follow the links below for more information on how you can comply with the current standards.