Interpretation and Revision
Article VI: Interpretation and Revision
Any question of interpretation regarding the Student Code of Conduct shall be referred to the Vice President for Student and Academic Services or designee for final determination.
2. The Student Code of Conduct shall be reviewed every three years under the direction of the Dean of Students and the Director of Community Standards. The review should involve faculty, staff, and student representation.
3. The official edition of the Student Code of Conduct is the one published on the Office of Community Standards website, http://www.unh.edu/ocs.
August 22, 2014
Student Rights, Rules, and Responsibilities
- Student Code of Conduct and Conduct Process
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Policies
- Academic Policies
- Administrative Policies and Regulations
- The University and Federal, State, and Local Laws
- Room and Board Agreement
- Student Rights, Rules and Responsibilities - 2015-2016 pdf version