UNH, Trangender-Specific Resources:
- UNH Transgender Policy and Climate Committee (TPACC): sub-committee of the GLBT Commission
- Trans UNH: student organization
- List of Gender Neutral Bathrooms at UNH: For more information, please contact (603) 862-2930.
- MAP of Gender Neutral Bathrooms at UNH: Click the box for "Gender Neutral Bathrooms at UNH," and then click on a flag on the map to see the room numbers for the restrooms in that building!
- Preferred Name: UNH is currently working on creating methods for students to indicate their preferred first name and pronouns for use within the university regardless of whether or not they have legally changed their name. For more information, please email us.
- Health Services: Transgender Student Health Resources
- Residential Life: Housing Options for Transgender Students
- List of all LGBTQA+ Resources at UNH...
Local / New Hampshire:
- TransGender New Hampshire (TGNH): state-wide organization for visibility, education, & support
- "We Are New Hampshire": Transgender Lives in the Granite State: short & educative stories
- List of Transgender Resources in New Hampshire: Physicians, Therapists, Orgs, etc
Local Events / Support Groups:
- TransGender New Hampshire (TGNH) Social Events
- UNH Transecting Society Conference: annual conference in April.
- Trans-Support Seacoast: Monthly Support Group for Transgender/Gender Variant Adults.
For more information, contact Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS, LCMHC at 603-433-3070.
- Transplorations Support Groups for Trans Teens, Adults, and Families in Nashua, NH.
- New England Transgender Conferences & Events
- TRI-ESS New England (The "Society for the Second Self")
- Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition
- Maine Trans Net
- Vermonters Ending Transgender Oppression
- Connecticut TransAdvocacy Coalition
- Tiffany Club of New England
- Compass: New England FTM Resources
- Fenway Community Health Center (Boston, MA): Transgender Health Resources
- Philadelphia Trans Health Conference
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH)
- Center of Excellence for Transgender Health
- National Center for Transgender Equality
- GLAD New England, Transgender Rights Project
- Transgender Law Center
- Transgender Law and Policy Institute
- TONI project (Transgender On-campus Nondiscrimination Information)
- Sylvia Rivera Law Project
- VIDEO: Transgender Basics: 20 minute educational film on concepts of gender and transgender people
- Pronouns – A How To Guide & Frequently Asked Questions
- PFLAG's Transgender Network: resources for family and friends
- Association for Gender Research, Education, Academia & Action
- International Foundation for Gender Education (IFGE)
- International Transgender Day of Remembrance