Sept. 3, 2020
Thank you so very much for doing your part in all of us together having a successful and productive first week of classes. Way to go Wildcats! We understand these are challenging times and a lot of information is coming your way but please read to the end. We’re counting on YOU to help us successfully navigate the three-day holiday weekend.
- While it is a three-day weekend, this is not a normal year. Please celebrate responsibly, stay on campus or in the local area, and remember that testing continues through the weekend, including on Saturday and Monday. Avoid large gatherings at bars and house parties, get outdoors as much as possible, wear a face covering and practice physical distancing.
- Students in CHHS, COLSA/Thompson School and Athletics scheduled for Saturday sample collection should stay at their assigned time if possible but can drop off their sample Friday after 3 p.m. if they must leave campus and the Durham area
- CEPS and Paul College students must turn in their self-swab sample Monday
- If you are contacted directly by the N.H. Department of Health and Human Services about a positive COVID-19 test result, or you are identified as a close contact by the state and are advised to quarantine, please follow the contact tracer’s guidance and immediately contact UNH Health & Wellness at (603) 862-9355.
- If you haven’t already done so you must update your profile NO LATER THAN MONDAY, SEPT. 7, AT MIDNIGHT.
- Watch your email for information about picking up more testing kits and labels between Tuesday, Sept. 8, and Saturday, Sept. 12.
Please know how much your cooperation and commitment is appreciated. Stay safe and enjoy the weekend. Remember, our success and ability to remain open until Thanksgiving depends on YOU.
Senior Vice Provost for Student Life
Senior Vice Provost for Research, Economic Engagement, and Outreach; Co-Chair of UNH Testing and Tracing Committee